My Core Values:

Faith
Passion
Vitality
Charisma
Allegiance
Legacy


Friday, February 27, 2009

Get In The Best Shape Of Your Life Without A Gym!


Let's start off with My Before & Afters. I'm not going to waste any time here. You can get in the best shape of your life without a gym. You can eat nutritious foods. It's all dependent on your mindset. Know what the best part is? FrankWallFitness has it all!!! This is a Brand New Era everyone. I am unleashing the most cutting edge information out there to date.

The best thing you can possibly do right now is tell 5 friends to subscribe to my content. You will bring so much positivity to your community the possibilities are endless. I want to hear from everyone. I want to know what is it that the people want.

I will guide you to roads you never thought possible. I am the light! POW! This is my first entry here. For some of you reading this for the very first time, your life is forever changed. We met for a reason. The words and thoughts that I put out to the universe correspond to what you are trying to accomplish.

Follow me on Twitter. I'll keep you updated with the latest things that I am doing! It's better than email!

There is a reason why I started using this blog today. For starters, this is one of the most exciting days ever! I am so happy! I have been very blessed to be surrounded by great people. At this point and time in my life, I'm laughing, pumped, and just super stoked at how people say that I am doing great things and I am an inspiration for them in their life.

No I'm not full of myself, but I'm just now so aware that the content, the creative energy, the vibe I sent out to the universe is answering me. I put out what I want, and I am attracting that into my life. It's that simple. I still don't know why to this day it took me so long to figure it out. But for sure I know everything happens for a reason.

I told myself I wanted to race motorcycles. So guess what I did it! Through MSP Cycles, they helped me getting started to race, getting the race bike, and taking me to my first Track Day & Race Day! I am thankful. :-)

The point of me saying that is I wanted something. So I went after it. I got it. Now my Friends and close ones are constructing the most massive online fitness communities. We want to help transform a trillion lives. Yes......A Trillion. Because and I quote "It's not about accomplishing the goal, it's the pursuit after it." When you set your mind to something, you have created a vision. If you want it bad enough, you will do whatever it takes to make it happen. I'm all about creation. I am a stand for Health & Fitness. This is my purpose in life. I will transform the lives of others through positive thought and lifestyle coaching. I am that possibility.

What is it that you want to create?



No comments:

Post a Comment