My Core Values:

Faith
Passion
Vitality
Charisma
Allegiance
Legacy


Monday, March 2, 2009

Personal Trainer Duluth: Day 1 90 Day Challenge.

So it's a beautiful Monday March 2, 2009 8:49 AM. Snowy outside here in Atlanta Georgia. As cold as it is, today Marks the day to remember, "THE 90 DAY CHALLENGE!" I encourage everyone to spend the next 90 days And make some alterations.

If you feel you are perfect in your fitness, take it to the next level! If you are just starting follow along. Massive amounts of content is on the release. I've been think a lot lately. If content is not flowing freely from me, that just means my mind is using it's 6th sense to create!

I will only post the most in depth videos on FrankWallFitness.Com. Snipets and positive life will be availiable all over the internet. My website is the Hub for the Secrets.

I will be at Best Buy in a few hours getting a few things to launch this video extravaganza. Keep your eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment