My Core Values:

Faith
Passion
Vitality
Charisma
Allegiance
Legacy


Monday, July 13, 2009

I was checking Plant

from HelloTxtI was checking Planter's Nutrition selection of Nuts and this guy Chris was like, " Hey Frank right? " I'm like " Yea!" He said he had found me on myspace and had been watching my videos and liked what I was doing. I felt like a celebrity! I felt I was destined to go there and recieve that compliment. I'm telling yall, one small word of encouragement can go a long way. I want to advise evereyone to spend some of your time and energy helping others each day. I'm taking on alot of new powerful distinctions in life & I want to share them with everyone. By the way Mustard and some hot sauces are pretty low in sodium as far as condiments go. So to add some flavor to your food without murdering your sodium intake try these guys out! : -)

No comments:

Post a Comment